What are Aluminium Composite Panel?
Aluminium Composite Panels are an extremely user-friendly material made up of two aluminium coils. The two coils are held together tightly with a non-aluminium core to make it lightweight, durable and compact in features. The ACP sheets are available in different shades, textures, designs and sizes to meet the industry needs and purposes.
Composition of Aluminium Composite Panel
Here is what ACP sheets are made of:
- Protective Film - This is a coating in order to protect the sheet from external materials such as dust, scratches & water.
- PVDF - This is a transparent polymer matrix and acts as a medium for the color pigment of the paint.
- Aluminium Coil - It is non-flammable and protects the plastic core.
- Adhesive - The adhesive film is used for strong adhesion with good durability.
- Mineral Core - The core is a plastic core. This meets the strict requirements and enhances the possibility of design and concept.
- Final Coating - This is done for the final touch up.
Features of Aluminium Composite Panel
Some of the top features of Aluminium Composite Panel are:
- Sound Absorbent
- Durable and Beautiful
- Dust and Corrosion Resistant
- Excellent Thermal Insulation
- Excellent flatness
Advantages of Aluminium Composite Panel
Aluminium Composite Panel comes with a host of practical and technical advantages. Given below are the various benefits of using ACP sheets.
- Easy to handle and install
- Durable and long-lasting without the risk of corrosion caused by environmental changes
- Economical materials offering high-quality
- Hassle-Free Maintenance
- Recyclable, savings energy and resources
Types of finishes
Alstrong India offers ACP sheets in a myriad of colours and finishes. Read below for the best-selling series and finishes.
- Imperium ACP
- Cambria ACP
- Coral ACP
- HPL ACP Series
- Sand ACP Series
- Wood & Marble ACP
Applications of Aluminium Composite Panel
ACP sheets or Aluminium Composite Panels is the modern age material used for a variety of applications both interior and exterior. Some examples are:
- Business, Industry and Service - Banks, office and administrative buildings, malls, multiplex, and petrol pumps.
- Infrastructure and Residential buildings - Railway stations, airports, metro station, housing and apartments.
- Academic buildings - Schools, colleges, research and seminar centers.
- Sports complex and centers
- Public health services and Cultural buildings - Hospitals, clinics, concert theaters, museums and more.
- Restaurant and Hotels
Fire-rated ACP are used to resist fire. The fire-rated ACP comprises of a specially formulated mineral core which contains 70% minerals- Aluminium Trihydroxide, and Magnesium Di-hydroxide and 30% polymer sandwiched between 2 aluminium sheets. This is used to minimize the risk of fire casualty by choking smoke and the spread of fire. Alstrong India is regarded as one of the most authentic sources of fire-rated ACPs.
Get in touch with Alstrong India for Aluminium Composite Panels
Alstrong India is a leader in the ACP Industry offering superior quality ACP sheets. We are a leading Aluminium Composite Panel Manufacturer in India. It uses a combination of cutting-edge Korean and Japanese technology to create products which are at par with the best in the world. If you are looking for a place to buy aluminium composite panels, Alstrong India is your one stop solution. To discuss your requirements or learn more, get in touch with us now!