Aluminium Composite Panel is essentially a panel or structure made up of two aluminium coils. The two coils are held together tightly with a non-aluminium core to make it lightweight, durable and compact in features. The aluminium composite panel are available in different shades, texture and sizes to meet the industry needs.
Given below are the various benefits of using aluminium composite panel:
1. Easy to install and handle: Aluminium Composite Panels are strong and lightweight making it easy to install and handle. The compactness allows to store these in the available space and does not require blocking too much space.
2. Long-Lasting: Other metal sheets always have a constant risk of corrosion caused by environmental changes. However, the aluminum composite panels are not vulnerable to the adverse conditions. It is surely long lasting investment and durable as compared to other metal sheets.
3. Safer Alternative: Alstrong India also offer fire rated ACP. A place which is burnt is left with inorganic minerals, which do not catch fire or burn. Alstrong integrates this fact within ACP manufacturing to create a Fire Resistant Mineral core. When exposed to higher temperature, the product will melt. It does not, however, emit the fumes and gases which proved to be harmful to the environment.
4. Economical: With low initial cost and long-lasting durability, aluminium composite panels are the most economical materials available on the market. The ACPs offer homeowners cost savings from the onset. The aluminium composite panels have proven to offer high-quality thermal comfort providing additional savings.
5. Hassle-free maintenance: The aluminium composite panels do not need regular maintenance. You can easily clean the dust and dirt deposited on it with a normal duster.
Alstrong is a leading producer using leading-edge Korean and Japanese technology to create products which are at par with the best in the world. If you are looking for a place to buy aluminium composite panels, Alstrong India is your one stop solution.