Aluminium Composite Panels are one of the most popular sustainable materials used across the globe for the building construction industry. They are superior quality, lightweight cladding which offers style and variations, widening the options available to the many builders and architects. It is a sandwich panel consisting of two aluminium sheets bonded to an organic mineral filled inner core material that varies from both high and low density and FR grade. These panels are durable, cost-effective, safe to use and undemanding with easy installation.
1. Aluminium Composite Panels are one of the most economical cladding material option.
2. The panels combine rigidity, durability and strength with the lightness of weight.
3. Another advantage is that it can be cut in different sizes depending on the needs of the customer.
4. The panels are unbreakable, fire-resistant and stain-resistant.
5. Aluminium Composite Panels are available in different colours and finishes.
6. The panels are easily recyclable and have excellent thermal and sound insulation.
7. Aluminium Composite Panels are easy to install and are hassle-free to use.
How are aluminium composite panels applicable?
Aluminium Composite Panels are used in exterior and interior cladding. The Signage boards are also made of ACPs making them last longer and available in several designs and colours. ACP is a significant part of the exterior and interior of the buildings such as hospitals, hotels, metro stations, etc.
At Alstrong India, we specialize in offering aluminium composite panels proving to be one of the best aluminium composite panel manufacturer in India. Alstrong India, has a plant in Jammu with the largest capacity of ACP manufacturing in India offers high-quality products changing the prospect of the country. We offer end-to-end ACP cladding solutions for both interior as well as exterior applications and use.
So, the next time you need aluminium composite panels, get in touch with Alstrong India and watch your structure come to life!