Quality is not an afterthought, it is something that we live and breathe every working moment. The quality imperative is instilled in every person and process to ensure that every product meets our exacting standards before it reaches you.
Manufacturing Processes as per ISO 9001-2008 certification.
Coil coating integrated plant
First Comprehensive Laboratory for quality testing from Raw Material to Finished Goods
Third party testing from renowned laboratories in India and Abroad
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
- New Delhi National Physical Laboratory (NPL) Delhi
- Central Building Research Institute (CBRI), Roorkee, U.P.
- FR Testing from SGS Hong Kong.
- Sriram Institute for Industrial Research
FR BS 476 Part-6&7 Standard Testing from Exova U.K
- Raw Materials Quality check
- DSC Test (Differential scanning color)
- OIT Test (Oxidation Index test)
- MFI Test (Material Flow Index)
- FTIR Test (Frequency test infra red)
- Elongation Test
- Density Test
In Line Processes Check
- Spectrophotometer – for color coating.
- Micron Meter – for coating thickness
- Color matching cabinet – for coating.
- Pencil hardness Test – for Coating hardness
- Peel Test – For ACP Bonding
- ACP Thickness test
- Finished product test
Finished Product Testing
- Impact Resistance – for coating
- Wet abrasion test – for coating
- Scratch Resistance Test
- Specific Gravity Test
- Cupping Test
- Chemical Resistance Test
- Cross Hatch Test
- Bend Test – T Type
- Water Absorption Test